Aiden and I have loved making no-churn ice cream this summer and with the heat were still experiencing, this apple cider flavor is perfect to get you feeling festive for fall! This simple recipe takes less than ten minutes to make + its something that you can definitely get your toddler to help you with. Pair this with my famous Butterscotch Fudge Recipe and you’ve got yourself one amazing + completely homemade fall desert.
No Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream
What You'll Need:
3/4 Cup Cinnamon Apple Sauce
1/3 Cup Spiced Apple Cider
1 14-oz. (400g) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (475ml) heavy cream
1. In a large bowl, combine apple sauce, apple cider + condensed milk and beat with an electric mixer until smooth – about one minute.
2. In a second large bowl, beat (set the electric mixer to medium-high speed) the chilled heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form – about 4 minutes.
3. Fold the heavy whipping cream into the apple cider mixture, making sure that all ingredients are completely combined and there are no white streaks throughout the mixture.
4. Place in desired storage container – I used a 9x5 loaf pan, but a large Tupperware would work just fine. Chill overnight.
* Pro Tip Allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before serving. You may notice that it is much harder and more frozen than normal ice cream.