Mexican food is a staple in our weekly menu and usually ends up popping in there more than once - whoops! 🤷🏻♀️ In my opinion, you can't do taco/burrito night without some chips, salsa + guac to start. After several bad experiences with store bought quad and recipes online, I decided to experiment with different things and finally came up with the perfect guacamole recipe. With the perfect amount of crunch and an unbeatable flavor, you'll never want to have guacamole any other way!
3 Large Avocados
1 Avocado Pit
¼ Red Onion – Diced
½ Tomato - Diced
¼ Cup Corn
2-3 Limes – Juiced
½ tsp. Olive Oil
1/8 tsp Tapatio
Salt/ Pepper (Preferred Amount)
Garlic Salt (Preferred Amount)
1. Dice red onion + tomato and set aside.
2. In a medium size bowl, mash avocados to the desired consistency. I usually make our guacamole pretty smooth, so I mash ours until all of the chunks are completely mashed.
* Pro Tip: Do not remove avocado pit from bow, even when serving to guests. It will help keep the freshness of the avocados.
3. Add red onion, tamato, olive oil, Tapatio, lime juice, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
4. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Enjoy, my friends!